What's new

[Fork] Asuswrt-Merlin 374.43 LTS releases (Archive)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Hello,
how I can go back to the ASUS firmware? Must I use the ASUS Firmware Restoration Tool or the CFE Mini-Web Server again?

Hello,
how I can go back to the ASUS firmware? Must I use the ASUS Firmware Restoration Tool or the CFE Mini-Web Server again?
Just load latest Asus firmware, reboot, reset to factory settings, configure the router

Enviado desde mi moto g(8) plus mediante Tapatalk

Upgraded RT-AC66U A1 - Qty3 , from ASUS Merlin V374.43_41E8j9527 to ASUS Merlin LTS Fork V374.43_41E9j9527 via dirty firmware upgrade, and all working properly as Access Points (AP's).

I flashed this fork today because merlins 380 won't get updates anymore, i must say i'm impressed so far. also have the ability back to up my tx power :D

Tried 41E9 on my N66R, Had to revert to previous for some reason it was dropping connection on 5Ghz and my magic jack was getting kicked too.

Tried 41E9 on my N66R, Had to revert to previous for some reason it was dropping connection on 5Ghz and my magic jack was getting kicked too.
I usually don't have to do a reset after these updates, but did this time. Just figured it was necessary because it had been several updates. Anyway, it works great for me now, maybe a reset if you didn't already?

I usually don't have to do a reset after these updates, but did this time. Just figured it was necessary because it had been several updates. Anyway, it works great for me now, maybe a reset if you didn't already?

I always do a reset just to be on the safe side but thanks for the reply

Reactions: Gar
Hi all,

can anyone tell me if this firmware is still maintainend?
or is it EOL?

Thanks
Its deadware. Unless someone actually picks up the build John left its a cooked goose and dead. I know I am going to get slammed but the truth is the truth. use Merlins build, I have had zero issues and its updated constantly

Its deadware. Unless someone actually picks up the build John left its a cooked goose and dead. I know I am going to get slammed but the truth is the truth. use Merlins build, I have had zero issues and its updated constantly

You know you are going to get slammed because you know that information is false.

@Meshhh as it's been mentioned above, John is providing new builds on his development folder, however he is not publishing them here or on his github.

Updated AC68 with 41E9 the other day.
The only thing that no longer works, is I don't have internet when I try to use a mobile hotspot connected to a router via USB cable.
The router gets an IP from the mobile hotspot, and there are 3 broken lines on the main page, under the dual wan. But no internet access, cant even ping anything outside of the router.
The mobile hotspot im using is ZTE Velocity 2.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!