What's new

[Fork] Asuswrt-Merlin 374.43 LTS releases (Archive)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Just a quick note to all....
I'm not trying to ignore recent posts, but my father passed away this weekend and as you can imagine things are very hectic. I'll be back in a couple of weeks.
Oh no. That is a sad news

Enviado desde mi Moto Z2 Play mediante Tapatalk

John, Please accept my deepest condolences for your loss. May your father find peace and your family find their way forward, together, in his memory.

I'm sorry to hear about your father's passing John. My heart goes out to you, losing a parent is always hard.

I’m very sorry for your loss, John. Moments like these help the rest of us put things in perspective.

You mean a lot to this community and we support you in your time of need.

Agree. John's leadership and contributions in this project make a big difference for many people. Sincere condolences for your loss.

I'm not trying to ignore recent posts, but my father passed away this weekend and as you can imagine things are very hectic. I'll be back in a couple of weeks.
John, been there done that. This is a time to take care of yourself -- our routers will be fine.

Can some one tell me if the last release of this for helps people that having problems with google pixel phone or new ones like oneplus 6 and AC66 router, or N66 router? The problem is when we turn on wifi, these routers reboot itself. Only know method for resolve this is disable support for ipv6 on router (but here, its not work). Maybe a problem with driver for wifi module. I can confirm here with android OREO and PIE that reboots my router. More cases in https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!msg/phone-by-google/JW7fnzOPtDo/_cD_oj5lAAAJ
I think I was the One who already raised this problem with my N66u and my 1+6 but I have to say that it stopped a while ago. I do not experience this behaviour now but really do not know what I did that fixed it :-(.
But It looks like I have IPv6 disabled on my router

Wysłane z mojego ONEPLUS A6003 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Last edited:
My condolences too john.

For while I did a fix here, but only with tomato firmware for especific ac66r. The wifi driver is old, but gold. Best regards

Sorry for your loss John. Take care.

Saddened at your loss. You are not alone - your extended online family is with you.

Hey my dudes probably not a firware issue but I had my N66U lock up this morning. Reason why I bring it to the forum is that it blew up when it rebooted on the weekly scheduler in the firmware. Never happened before and probably just a fluke. Thought I would get it on the record anyhow just in case others are experiencing this issue.

I just saw John- so sorry for the loss of your father. All the best to you in this difficult time.

Hey my dudes probably not a firware issue but I had my N66U lock up this morning. Reason why I bring it to the forum is that it blew up when it rebooted on the weekly scheduler in the firmware. Never happened before and probably just a fluke. Thought I would get it on the record anyhow just in case others are experiencing this issue.
Yup, my AC56U gets sometimes booted off the modem during reboots of the router. I have to power it off for 30 seconds and then power it again. I now try to address it by giving the router a fixed WAN IP.
I just saw John- so sorry for the loss of your father. All the best to you in this difficult time.
Condolences, too.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!