What's new

[Fork] Asuswrt-Merlin 374.43 LTS releases (Archive)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_3) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/80.0.3987.122 Safari/537.36

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_3) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/80.0.3987.122 Safari/537.36
No idea. You've got exactly the same version of Chrome as me and I can't think why the N66U would behave differently than the AC68U.

Has the Chrome layoutNG formatting issue really been fixed? My N66 is running 41E9 and all tabs apart from "network map" and "usb application" seem to be affected. Same for 41E8
I have an N66 running 41E9 and everything looks fine for me on the latest up to date Google Chrome but I am on Windows 10.

Could resetting the router help in this case?

I've upgraded to the test build 41e9 on my AC68U and now I can no longer connect to the FTP server via the LAN or WAN. I keep getting the following error in filezilla
Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server". which seems to tell me that the ftp server isn't even running. I checked the GUI and all is on and running. Is there anyway to tell if the the FTP server is actually running via telnet commands? I prefer not to go back to the official build if it's something simple that I can correct. Thanks for any assistance.
Version 41EA is in John's development drive and fixes the FTP problem. :) Thanks John.

I think it’s time to refork my router before the kids get home from school.

Wishing out loud that we might see more consistent GitHub pushes with each release so we can better help fellow forkers with issues. :)
Wow, this really works. :eek: (or maybe I didn't check GitHub before posting the above message)

Now I'm wishing out loud for tonight's winning MegaMillions lottery numbers! :D

Wow, this really works. :eek: (or maybe I didn't check GitHub before posting the above message)

Now I'm wishing out loud for tonight's winning MegaMillions lottery numbers! :D
It seems you were beaten to the punch.. but maybe those lotto numbers are coming anyway. I like your use of the phrase “refork my router” btw. I can use it going forward in response to “is the internet off”

It seems you were beaten to the punch.. but maybe those lotto numbers are coming anyway. I like your use of the phrase “refork my router” btw. I can use it going forward in response to “is the internet off”
I tell you it is magic. I posted my first wish at 1:35 PM EST and the repo was updated within 8 minutes...
upload_2020-3-6_16-56-15.png

Version 41EA is in John's development drive and fixes the FTP problem. :) Thanks John.
Thanks Colin for the heads up on the new dev build 41EA. FTP works like a charm. Thank you John for your great fork!! Life is so demanding in many ways and these small joys you give to this community really means quite a bit. Also a big shout out to all the members here who keep helping as best as they can...a truly great community we have here!!! Cheers

It has been a long journey in catching up and trying to make sense of john9527 absence. Wherever he may be, I hope you are doing well.

After hearing news on Kr00t I decided that it was time to figure out why the community keeps talking of new firmware releases by john9527, yet these are not being reflected on the thread's main post. It is still not clear to me why john9527, stepped away from posting on this thread, but the fact he is still updating and releasing the firmware for all the supported router is admired and appreciated. Thank you john9527.

I've gone over the changed logs. Let me tell you, from v39E3 to v41E9 A LOT has taken place. I still don't know if Kr00t affects rtn66u but libraries and elements have been updated.

Regarding the update process. For those interested.
The update from v39E3 to v41E9 went smoothly. Everything is working as expected. To my surprised, the dns entries I added to the DoT dns servers list carried over. Woohoo! That saved me an extra step.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!