if that worked out, the internet connection is there for you but it gets really really slow or you lose packets.
I am not 100% this is a pure software issue.
Things you should try is:
1. different modem
2. check there is no noise when the outage happens
3. check previous firmware 384 or the 386 image that I built with old DSL
4. internet may get slow because for some reasons routing tables are messed up (you can test this be running route -n when it works and there is an outage)
BtW I believe you could get much better and wider support from this forum if you create a thread about this issue, since it gets offtopic now (not related to my firmware).
1. I do not have a spare modem to try, and buying a new modem/router is not my priority right now.
2. Where do I check the noise? Is it on the System Log, DSL Log page? Currently, operating normally, as a reference, I have these values:
|VDSL Band Status|