1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

Found a bit of a bug on 380.70

Discussion in 'Asuswrt-Merlin' started by calculon, May 16, 2018.

1. calculon

calculon Occasional Visitor

I know the firmware is supposed to be the last one for that generation...

Just thought it was... funny.

[​IMG]
    Nothing supposedly happens with the configuration, so I am not sure why it is running the apply url. But, definitely a problem.

2. Makaveli

Makaveli Senior Member

hmm ya I never saw this on .70

3. john9527

john9527 Part of the Furniture

That page has some fields that are recognized by the browser as userid/password. Make sure you don't have a password manager browser extension active that is doing 'autocomplete'....
    As a matter of fact, I can see something entering a very long key which is being rejected......

4. Sanna1967

Sanna1967 Regular Contributor

Problem present well before 380.70
    I have the same thing that happens and it is with my N66 in bridgemode as in the video shows

5. RMerlin

RMerlin Super Moderator

That's because that page isn't supposed to be accessible when not in Router mode. This has been corrected in later releases.