What's new

FS: 2 x ASUS RT-AC3200 2600 Mbps 4-Port Gigabit Wireless AC Routers-almost new!

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Marin

Very Senior Member
Selling two Asus RT-AC32000 routers $150 each. I am listing them as “used” but they are practically new in their boxes as I only used them for a couple of months (as main AP and the other one as media bridge). I am selling them because I decided to purchase a different router.

The only thing that may be missing is a wall attachment and/or the plastic bags that were covering the router or antennas when the routers were new in the box.

Payment via PayPal and continental US only.

These are sold.

Selling two Asus RT-AC32000 routers $150 each. I am listing them as “used” but they are practically new in their boxes as I only used them for a couple of months (as main AP and the other one as media bridge). I am selling them because I decided to purchase a different router.

The only thing that may be missing is a wall attachment and/or the plastic bags that were covering the router or antennas when the routers were new in the box.

Payment via PayPal and continental US only.