FS: Asus Routers - 2x RT-AX86U, RT-AC68u, and 3x TM-AC1900 (converted to AC68u)

• ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

bassoprofundo

New Around Here
As stated above, I have the following:

2x RT-AX86u - MINT condition in original box, both used for only a month before AT&T Fiber became available in my area and swapped to using their router & extenders.
- $225 each plus shipping of your choice

1x RT-AC68u
- Used at home prior to upgrading to the above AX86u and absolutely rock solid for years.
3x TM-AC1900 - the famous T-Mobile OEM version of the AC68u. All 3 have been converted to use Asus' firmware and are AC68u now in everything but the exterior cosmetics. Used lightly as APs for a church network I used to manage for a year or so.
- $50 plus shipping, or take all 4 for $180 shipped

Flawless ebay rating here & similar Heatware here

Last edited:

bassoprofundo

New Around Here
OMG - in UK and want a new RT-AX86U and currently on Amazon it's £270 (~$368). :(
Yep, I couldn't believe when I went back to look at prices. Was actually tempted to hold onto them just in case I have trouble with the AT&T setup given how expensive these things are now, but I need to fight my instinct to hoard items and make some room around here. :) Just looking to recoup my own costs on these.

Samir

Very Senior Member
There is no way shipping the RT-AX86U box will cost less than $80 per box...
I've seen international shipping also be reasonable, so it's worth a look. And even at $80 shipping, it's still $70 better than the UK price.