What's new

FS: Asus Routers -RT-AX86U, RT-AC68u, and 3x TM-AC1900 (converted to AC68u)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

bassoprofundo

Occasional Visitor
As stated above, I have the following:

1x RT-AX86u - MINT condition in original box, used for only a month before AT&T Fiber became available in my area and swapped to using their router & extenders.
- $210 shipped (one sold)

(1x AC68u sold)

3x TM-AC1900 -
the famous T-Mobile OEM version of the AC68u. All 3 have been converted to use Asus' firmware and are AC68u now in everything but the exterior cosmetics. Used lightly as APs for a church network I used to manage for a year or so.
- $40 plus shipping, or take all 3 for $120 shipped

Flawless ebay rating here & similar Heatware here

Last edited:
OMG - in UK and want a new RT-AX86U and currently on Amazon it's £270 (~$368). :(
Yep, I couldn't believe when I went back to look at prices. Was actually tempted to hold onto them just in case I have trouble with the AT&T setup given how expensive these things are now, but I need to fight my instinct to hoard items and make some room around here. :) Just looking to recoup my own costs on these.

There is no way shipping the RT-AX86U box will cost less than $80 per box...
I've seen international shipping also be reasonable, so it's worth a look. And even at $80 shipping, it's still $70 better than the UK price.

Still have the ax 86u? Canadian asking

Very keen on AX86U. Can you please ship to New Zealand?