What's new

FS: Linksys E4200 v1 Wireless Routers

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

MysticGold04

Regular Contributor
I have two of these, they have been flashed with DDWRT. They both work great - These are BGN wireless, and have dual bands, 2.4 and 5Ghz. I paid about $100 each a few years ago, but trying to sell now @ $25 each + $5 shipping, each.

I will upgrade these to whatever the latest release of DDWRT is before shipping or if you would like I will flash the current factory Linksys firmware.

Thanks for the interest.

Last edited:
Wow. I can't sell an rt-a68u for $40 around my area. Lol

don't know why. AC68u's are well worth $40 in my opinion. They are great routers.

I have two of these, they have been flashed with DDWRT. They both work great - These are BGN wireless, and have dual bands, 2.4 and 5Ghz. I paid about $100 each a few years ago, but trying to sell now @ $25 each + $5 shipping, each.

I will upgrade these to whatever the latest release of DDWRT is before shipping or if you would like I will flash the current factory Linksys firmware.

Thanks for the interest.
Price drop ---

$25 each shipped to your door. please let me know if interested these routers work great with ddwrt on them.