What's new

Full tunnel routing help please LRT214

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Alex Taylor

New Around Here
Hi,

I've got a pair of Linksys LRT214's at two different locations connected using the Linksys EasyLink VPN function.

My problems / lack of knowledge is how to achieve a full tunnel on the client end. At the moment from the client end I can see the whole network but when I use the web it's going via the local internet not through the VPN. I guess this is just a routing issue but there's no easy 'route all traffic through VPN' tick box option.

The local lrt214 is 192.168.4.1 and the remote is set to 192.168.3.1 and is the DHCP server. I haven't disabled or altered the DHCP stuff on the local one. Is this the key? Both on subnet 255.255.255.0

I'm so sorry for my complete lack of knowledge... very keen amateur trying to get this setup before my local lrt214 goes back with me to my work home in the Middle East.