What's new

FYI IE10 and temp graph

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

jsmiddleton4

Very Senior Member
Just and FYI, playing with IE10. The temp graph does not display. Just shows endif, something like that.

Could be IE10.

Just wanted to pass it along.

Chores now....

Graph works fine for me win 8 IE10.

"Administration - Performance tuning" temperature graph looks fine for me on Windows 7 IE10 as well. Can change scale back and forth between degrees-F and degrees-C, and that works fine as well.

Just see endif here....

Win 7 and IE10....

Interesting, don't know if it would be reasonable for you to set your IE10 back to defaults and see what it looks like that way? Could be an add-on? If you want to try that, it's under "Advanced" in "Internet Settings", near the bottom of that window.

Also, do you have "Install new versions automatically" checked on the "About Internet Explorer" window?

Tempted to say that your issue is that you are using IE10 in the first place, but I'll behave. :p

Wouldn't be the first time something in Asuswrt's webui has issues specifically with IE anyway. And since the temperature monitoring page is an old HTML page that Asus hasn't been maintaining since before even the launch of the RT-N66U, additional issues wouldn't surprise me.

I typically use Firefox.....

Which is how I found out the Name entry for static DHCP assignment for Firefox was not working.

Right now I'm playing with Asus Beta and not Merlin's. The beta does not have the temp graph.

Temp graph just makes people paranoid the router is burning up and if Asus removed it then that is a good thing IMO.

I typically use Firefox.....

Which is how I found out the Name entry for static DHCP assignment for Firefox was not working.

Right now I'm playing with Asus Beta and not Merlin's. The beta does not have the temp graph.

Which beta?

None of Asus's official releases had that page available - it was removed when they released the final revision (B1) without a cooler fan.

BTW I saw some fixes applied by Asus on other pages specific to IE10. I applied the same fix to my development tree's copy of the temperature monitor page, we'll see if it can help those having issues with it.