1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

Getting Error: Airprint not compatible in TL-WPS510U using Asus Merlin

Discussion in 'Asuswrt-Merlin' started by Shahzad Godil, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Shahzad Godil

Shahzad Godil New Around Here

Hello,

I purchased this device after finding on the internet that TL-WPS510U support AirPrint

But after setup everything, I am getting this error "No AirPrint Printer available when trying to print in iPhone

My printer is connected via USB on TL-WPS510U

My router is RT-AC56U

Asus Merlin: 384.6

And my printer is which is AirPrint compatible
    HP P 1102 w

I have also done suggestion mention in this forum
    https://www.snbforums.com/threads/airprint-on-official-vs-merlin.36670/

Please help

Thanks

Shahzad Godil

2. Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!
  3. JDB

JDB Very Senior Member

Where did you find the tl-wps510u supports AirPrint? My googling says it does not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. JDB

JDB Very Senior Member

Also the hp p1102w supports AirPrint on its own, so no idea why you need the wireless print server. Just connect the HP directly to your ASUS via WiFi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!