What's new

Google Nest WiFi 2 pack - Amazon - $100 USD

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Not worth powering up for even 5 seconds in any of my networks.

Ever.

Ever.

No, but this is the mesh system you send over to that family member for WiFi that just works - and having the ability to remote admin using the Google Home app is a big plus...

I'm testing a setup of two just like this with TMHI 5G at the moment - works really nice actually, and decent QoS to boot, which TMobile doesn't have with their GW...

Pricing is weird on both sides of the border.

You have this set for USD100 on sale. We have it also on sale for CAD256 (USD187).
When we had AX86S on sale for CAD180 (USD132) you had it on sale for USD180 too.

Makes you wonder how much the product cost is and how many resellers add to the "value" of it.

(me and you excluded from "wonder")

Last edited:
I have a used, but great condition, 3 pack of these I'd be willing to unload for the same $100. PM me if interested. US only.
I powered mine up for 6 whole seconds, but shut em down when "Hey Google" was not able to answer the question "Why is my wife a dingbat?" (Alexa nailed it).

What did Alexa answer? Just curious.