What's new

GT-AC 5300 Version 9.0.0.4.384.81551 Beta Version

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

cc666

Very Senior Member
Just released Version 9.0.0.4.384.81551 Beta Version.

https://www.asus.com/us/Networking/ROG-Rapture-GT-AC5300/HelpDesk_BIOS/

ASUS GT-AC5300 Firmware version 9.0.0.4.384.81468
Please be noted this is a beta version, if you want to roll back to the official version, you will need to process manual firmware update in web GUI.

- Fixed a DDoS vulnerability.
- Fixed Let's Encrypt related bugs.
- Fixed VPN Fusion issues.
- Fixed folder creating bugs in Samba.
- Fixed dual wan failover bugs while the primary wan type is L2TP.

Please unzip the firmware file first then check the MD5 code.
MD5: 5ca64a4ad70e344bda542161cc2d86a4

Report back your findings please.

CC

I`m unable to extract the firmware using Winzip, 7zip, Winrar or the integrated Windows archive manager. Is there a specific utility that needs to be used in order to extract it ? Thank you!

Edit: For anyone that has the same issue, I managed to download and unzip it without issues using this link: https://dlsvr04.asus.com.cn/pub/ASUS/wireless/GT-AC5300/FW_GT_AC5300_900438481551.zip

Thank you so much, I've been having nothing but issues with the last "STABLE" release and have been trying to repair the official zip since it released. The link you had worked perfectly.

This BIOS is terrible. It has a memory leak or something. Over time I have to reboot it because the ping times climb up to around 500ms.

This BIOS is terrible. It has a memory leak or something. Over time I have to reboot it because the ping times climb up to around 500ms.

I had similar issues sometimes with my 86u i think you should downgrade to tested firmware in my case it was 3.0.0.4.384.45717 and as i look now your router has it too so you should check it out.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!