What's new

GT AX-11000 Wifi Upload Capped

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

splittynitty

Occasional Visitor
Hi, I have had a GT-AX11000 since 2019 and ever since any FW past .6436 which released a long time ago, my upload speeds have been capped around 250Mbps max on WiFi on any device Wifi 6 or not. Ethernet connections seem to be fine. I have tried Merlin FW and the issue still persists. I have factory reset multiple times after FW upgrades. Back then after that FW released I was hoping it would've been resolved in some FW issue but it seems it never did. What is more concerning to me is many reviews on this router recently seem to praise how great the WiFi performance is which makes me think my unit might actually be faulty now? Interesting enough the unit had many more connection issues back when the upload speeds were faster, but I chalked it up to bad FW as many others displayed similar problems with it since it was a new device. If anyone has this router and Gigabit internet do you have a similar issue or a fix?

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!