What's new

GT-AX11000 - issue with play-fi speakers / harmony / hue

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Raul Zotti

New Around Here
Hi, just got a rapture AX11000 . Work mostly well with the exception on the connection to playfi speakers / harmony / hue. After a few minutes the router is on, i can’t see *any of them on their mobile apps which render them useless... resetting the router would make them visible again ... but they just continue *disappearing after some time. I can ser all devices remain connected on the router, it just ceases to be visible to my phone or other devices i could use to control them. Tried all bios tweaks i could think off but nothing works. About to return the router.

Has anyone seems anything similar/ is there a way to solve this?

Hi, just got a rapture AX11000 . Work mostly well with the exception on the connection to playfi speakers / harmony / hue. After a few minutes the router is on, i can’t see *any of them on their mobile apps which render them useless... resetting the router would make them visible again ... but they just continue *disappearing after some time. I can ser all devices remain connected on the router, it just ceases to be visible to my phone or other devices i could use to control them. Tried all bios tweaks i could think off but nothing works. About to return the router.

Has anyone seems anything similar/ is there a way to solve this?
Enable IGMP Snooping

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!