What's new

Gt ax6000

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ronorbar

Regular Contributor
After a lot of testing I decided to buy a GT AX6000 and now a bit confused from all the new models that have come out now, what do you think?

If you can afford what you bought stick with it. Besides the AX86U the AX6000 seems to be right up there as one of the most recommended Asus routers. Your model does not have all the garish decorations which is OK. And relatively future proof.

After a lot of testing I decided to buy a GT AX6000 and now a bit confused from all the new models that have come out now, what do you think?
You bought one of the best routers out there which sport the latest CPU, great wireless range, and two 2.5 GBPS ports, supports all the features one might need, VPN, separate VPN connection if you want to keep the main network for speed and another for VPN, the ability to create a restricted family network, AiProtection for security (which I never use and never will because it affects the speed).

Last edited: