What's new

gt-axe11000 internal speedtest

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

lgkahn

Occasional Visitor
there is an internal speedtest under the qos tab on the gt-axe11000.. unfortantely there is no qos tab or speedtest under the game rader on the web interface when the router is in access point (ap) .. which kinda makes sense as qos relies on having a wan and it being in router mode

however, obviously the functionality is there since using the asus android app there is a qos under settings and it does have a single entry speedtest and
it works fine..

can anyone figure out what the url is to goto the speedtest functionality directly on the web interface of the router...

thanks in advance.

thnaks to answer myself link is here

change to the ip of your router in ap mode

whish the idiots would add it to the interface.. obviously if you pick a wrong server it will be slow just like fromyour pc, but router has ample horsepower to run it.. and is a good test of your wiring of the router.. mine goes to the full 1g of my isp.

gt-axe11000

Did your router auto-update, by the way?

no as i have china ips blocked in my outer main router.. so firmwre check does not work.. given the thread you posted i may not update.. but i have the option to disconnect on low signal turned off anyway so it should not happen here and i have separate 5g and 2g ssids and a separate ssid router upstairs and no mesh.. or correctly my connection from upstairs to downstairs if over 2.5gbe coax.

also weird not seeing that firmware update.. see attachment

maybe not a us build?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-03 183506.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-03 183506.png
    215 KB · Views: 26

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!

Members online