What's new

Having unusual graphics refresh issue on network map

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Tgillespie45

New Around Here
Just upgraded to 387.4 2 from 378.55 version. I've noticed that on the Network Map the screen keeps refreshing, with some windows being displayed incorrectly - this only seems to happen when I try and display the Clients ... doesn't happen if i use the "list" function.

This is on a RT-AC68U/

Any suggestions -- I didn't see that anyone else who mentioned a similar problem . thank for any help.

Just upgraded to 387.4 2 from 378.55 version. I've noticed that on the Network Map the screen keeps refreshing, with some windows being displayed incorrectly - this only seems to happen when I try and display the Clients ... doesn't happen if i use the "list" function.

This is on a RT-AC68U/

Any suggestions -- I didn't see that anyone else who mentioned a similar problem . thank for any help.
Reset to defaults and re-config by hand.

Clear your browser cache, this is required when moving from 380_xx to 384_xx.

Did all of those but still having same issue. On network map hidden windows seem to try and display at various locations on the page.
Take a look at the session video - it begins to happen around 1 minute 15 secs if you just want to see what the experience is.
again, thanks for the help. I could probably live with it but maybe someone else is experiencing similar.

Can you setup a guest profile in Chrome without any extensions loaded and try it again? Or exclude 192.168.1.1/router.asus.com in uBlock and see if it helps. I have the same router and FW version and do not see the issues with Firefox.

You know, I read your suggestion and I thought .. no, couldn't possibly have anything to do with the browser I'm using. But just to give it a try , I switched to using Firefox .... Went to the router page and, what do you know, the problem went away. So, I'm guessing it's some extension I have loaded in the Chrome browser that's doing it (as u suggested). Thank you -- I kept going around in circles about this and would never have guessed it was that.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!