What's new

Help Configuring my Linksys LRT224

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

AndrewBuikema

New Around Here
Hi everybody,

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place, I'm new to the forums but I need some help.

Long story short, I have a Linksys LRT224 for my VPN/main router and a Netgear Nighthawk x8 for wireless. I recently discovered that the LRT224 is not compatible with VoIP, so I'm switching everything over to my wireless router.

I want to turn off router capabilities for the Linksys router and still use it as a VPN router, but use the Netgear as the main router.

Is this possible?

Thank you!

Hi everybody,

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place, I'm new to the forums but I need some help.

Long story short, I have a Linksys LRT224 for my VPN/main router and a Netgear Nighthawk x8 for wireless. I recently discovered that the LRT224 is not compatible with VoIP, so I'm switching everything over to my wireless router.

I want to turn off router capabilities for the Linksys router and still use it as a VPN router, but use the Netgear as the main router.

Is this possible?

Thank you!
How is the LRT not compatible with VOIP?

That's because AFAIK it wasn't implemented.

Instead enable Mutlicast Pass-through and disable Block WAN Requests in the LRT Firewall section.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!