What's new

HELP.......X symbol inside the network bars, can't access the internet

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

MrHai

Occasional Visitor
When my mobile phone is left overnight, the X symbol inside the network bars, can't access the internet.

Last edited:
What brand/model phone and what O/S?

This sounds like a phone issue, not a router issue, to me.

When my mobile phone is left overnight, the X symbol inside the network bars, can't access the internet, I have reset the wifi, set up DHCP static, or auto, but the status is the above still cannot be solved. Do you have a way to help me with this problem. ( turn off the wifi and turn it on again wifi work. but left overnight X symbol inside the network bars)

View attachment 31430

Perhaps turn OFF airplane mode on the phone?

OE

When my mobile phone is left overnight, the X symbol inside the network bars, can't access the internet, I have reset the wifi, set up DHCP static, or auto, but the status is the above still cannot be solved. Do you have a way to help me with this problem. ( turn off the wifi and turn it on again wifi work. but left overnight X symbol inside the network bars)

View attachment 31430
band 2.4ghz+5ghz....

what's that got to do with asus routers?
I suspect that MrHai was answering the request posted in message #2.