What's new

Helt needed with the yet another antimalware script for the Asus wrt.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

amnesia

New Around Here
I was following a yet another antimalware script for the Asus router. I am running an ASUS RT-AX86U 388.2 and was following your guide, but nothing happens. I am missing /jffs/ipset_lists and cannot run ya-malware-block.sh, get the Warning: Kernel support protocol versions 6-6 while userspace supports protocol versions 6-7 message and that's it. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

I was following a yet another antimalware script for the Asus router. I am running an ASUS RT-AX86U 388.2 and was following your guide, but nothing happens. I am missing /jffs/ipset_lists and cannot run ya-malware-block.sh, get the Warning: Kernel support protocol versions 6-6 while userspace supports protocol versions 6-7 message and that's it. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!
Did ya try rebooting after putting the contents of ya_kernel_support.sh in the initial-start script?

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!