What's new

Hey guys I know im quite fked!

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

What do we make out of this mess

• Security breach

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hacked

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tjacksvamp

New Around Here
I’d like to share with you my router log at least from when I tried to reset just to enlighten you all.

Anyway I would like to here your opinion on this log and to fill in some details I haven’t made any changes except the reboot!

Attachments

• Asus.rt-ax55.syslog.txt
    29.7 KB · Views: 49
Sorry, what do you think the problem is? That looks like a fairly normal log file if you've just reset the router.

And it's not good security practice to click on links to unknown files...even ones that appear to be txt files. If you want folks to look at the data, copy and paste the data.

I am not sure i am getting this...

I am not sure i am getting this...
Because there is nothing to get. People ( and often the same person under different names) turn up claiming to be hacked/spied on/followed/ chased by FBI/CIA spooks ghosts etc.
Some post and never return one guy write War and Peace length fairy tales and deluded tomes before being stopped by Mr. Higgins.

OK. Good to know. I wasn't familiar with these types of posts inhere.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!