What's new

Horrible Asus support - AX11000/escalations

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

lindros2

Regular Contributor
After 20 years of using Asus devices, i've had a horrible experience with them.

Long story short - AX11000 is flawed - wireless or controller burns out - escalations continues to ask same questions and refuses to do real-time diagnosis.

Anyone else have a way to get to an RMA quickly?
And/or be without a unit?

Most manufacturer warranties are worthless these days. See if you can get a refund from CC and then set it on fire on YouTube. Welcome to the new reality.

I have 30 back and forth asking the most asinine questions. Like what Speedtest and devices when nothing can connect at all.
Thankfully my GT-AC5300 main (purchased late 2021) has been rock solid.
The AX11000 is simply an extender, and unfortunately now running stock Asus firmware.

I know. Even level 2 techs can't get the drift. I can't even get it thru to the management contacts how inefficient the process is and how it only wastes time for everyone. They act like they don't even know what a router is sometimes, like they don't even make the thing!

Last edited:
I know. Even level 2 techs can't get the drift. I can't even get it thru to the management contacts how inefficient the process is an how it only wastes time for everyone. They act like they don't even know what a router is sometimes, like they don't even make the thing!
Sadly everything they say is scripted... guess they shouldn't have spilt their lunch on the script page about routers..