Entware How do i remove transmission?

• ATTENTION! You'll notice a Prefix dropdown when you create a thread. If your post applies to one of the topics listed, please use that Prefix for your post. When browsing the thread list you can use the Prefix to filter the view.
  • ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

Furio

Occasional Visitor
Hellow,
I am noob under linux and entware, i want to remove transmission installed on a router with wrtmerlin.
I had problems with an update and i want to remove to start again with a new instalation (reinstall don´t work)
I tried using the command "opkg remove transmission" in the directory "/tmp/home/root#" but it doesn´t work.
The answer is "No package remove"
Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

Xentrk

Part of the Furniture
Hellow,
I am noob under linux and entware, i want to remove transmision installed on a router with wrtmerlin.
I had problems with an update and i want to remove to start again with a new instalation (reinstall don´t work)
I tried using the command "opkg remove transmission" in the directory "/tmp/home/root#" but it doesn´t work.
The answer is "No package remove"
Thanks for your help.

Not really sure. But from this list https://pkg.entware.net/binaries/armv7/Packages.html, you may want to try the "opkg remove transmission-package-name" for each of the packages listed below

1615604171772.png