What's new

Diversion How to change the schedule for sending stats and backups from withing Diversion?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

M

MvW

I'm almost certain I'm overlooking it but after staring to long at Diversion I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction: where can I change the scheduled time when stats and backups are being sent. If I recall correctly (which is far from certain) there were seperate menu entries to schedule them or you were asked in previous versions after selecting what you wanted tot receive when you wanted tot reveiced them? When changing the contents of the stats mail being sent or the backup, I no longer get the question when I want to receive them? Has that changed or is my brain damage really bigger than we previously assumed...?

Best regards,
Marco

Ps. Is @thelonelycoder still active on the forum? It seems quite some time ago since he last posted.

The stats and backup email schedule is tied to the blocking list update day and time which is shown on the b line in the SSH UI. The stats and backup are sent in the half hour window before the set time of the blocking list update.

Go to b, 3 and set it to your new desired day and time. The blocking list can be set to update twice weekly, the stats and backup will be sent on the first day while the second day only updates the blocking list.

The stats and backup email schedule is tied to the blocking list update day and time which is shown on the b line in the SSH UI. The stats and backup are sent in the half hour window before the set time of the blocking list update.

Go to b, 3 and set it to your new desired day and time. The blocking list can be set to update twice weekly, the stats and backup will be sent on the first day while the second day only updates the blocking list.
Long time no see!

Long time no see!
I kind of volunteered to migrate an old website to the latest CMS version when its original developer suddenly pulled out for no good reason.
Lets just say that I am not pleased with the decisions the coders made for that CMS over the years. Incompatibilities, missing features and bugs. And the way the content and theme are interlocked is probably the best example of how NOT to do it.
Never again, but I committed so I will finish the migration. Until then I'm mentally locked into that dreaded task.

I kind of volunteered to migrate an old website to the latest CMS version when its original developer suddenly pulled out for no good reason.
Lets just say that I am not pleased with the decisions the coders made for that CMS over the years. Incompatibilities, missing features and bugs. And the way the content and theme are interlocked is probably the best example of how NOT to do it.
Never again, but I committed so I will finish the migration. Until then I'm mentally locked into that dreaded task.
Best of luck, migrations are a right pain at the best of times!