What's new

How to configure Asuswrt-Merlin with NordVPN's WireGuard?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

TimmyL

Occasional Visitor
Stay with OpenVPN. Using WireGuard with NordVPN is a bit complicated, and I doubt you would gain much in terms of performance by switching to WireGuard.

Also, there are some hints that when using a tunnel provider, WireGuard might be less secure than OpenVPN in terms of information leaks. I saw a few mentions of this over the past few months. NordVPN's NordLynx actually tries to address this issue, but I don't know if their solution would work when running your own WG client rather than their proprietary client.
Hi , Can anybody here can teach me how to use WireGuard with NordVPN, I had asked NordVPN for above and they advised me that NordVPN don't support WireGuard at this moment and only support OpenVPN now.

Hi , Can anybody here can teach me how to use WireGuard with NordVPN, I had asked NordVPN for above and they advised me that NordVPN don't support WireGuard at this moment and only support OpenVPN now.
It's not for the faint of heart. It's involved. Get ahold of @Martineau ,I just tagged him, he can point you to the setup instructions, if he has time.