What's new

How to disable new thread alerts on this forum?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

XIII

Very Senior Member
This weekend I tried out Tapatalk again. Since then I am spammed with these alerts:

Code:
X started a thread called Y. There may be more posts after this.

While I disabled all alerts on my settings page (via the web) I still get these alerts...

How can I disable them?

This weekend I tried out Tapatalk again. Since then I am spammed with these alerts:

Code:
X started a thread called Y. There may be more posts after this.

While I disabled all alerts on my settings page (via the web) I still get these alerts...

How can I disable them?
That is Tapatalk doing it, you need to disable them there in the app.

I stopped using it for that precise reason, and just use a mobile browser when I really want to read the forum away from home, laptop or tablet works great, even the phone if it comes to that.

That is Tapatalk doing it, you need to disable them there in the app.
I disabled all notifications and subscriptions in that App as well, but don’t see one for this kind of alert. I even get them on the web.

Do you know what I need to change to fix this?

I disabled all notifications and subscriptions in that App as well, but don’t see one for this kind of alert. I even get them on the web.

Do you know what I need to change to fix this?
Sorry, I uninstalled it long ago. I don't remember for sure. Seems like there was a notifications section under Settings.

Hopefully someone who uses Tapatalk can help with this.

Are you watching a particular forum? see top right on a forum page

upload_2019-10-15_21-29-16.png