What's new

How to know my maximum number of threads and my internet speed

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Eric07

New Around Here
Hello,

I would like to know how many people (bots) could surf online with my computers. So I would like to know the number of threads maximum my computer can handle. Moreover, I would like to know if my computer is very good (and very nice CPU to handle hundres of threads), how many threads could I do depend of my web connection.

Like a Internet test speed is possible online, can I download a software (for Windows) that can tell me how many surf online threads are possible for my computer ?

Do you have the name a this kind of software please ?

Thank you very much :) A lot

(sorry for my bad english, I hope a wrote well)

Same question posted here: https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/fo...r-of-threads-and-my-internet-speed/?p=4950864

and here: https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/th...mber-of-threads-and-my-internet-speed.300868/

Your router is going to give up before your PC is. I thought bots are suppose to be run remote?
I think what he's asking is how many simulated (i.e. bots) web browsing sessions he can run concurrently on his PC, and what software can benchmark this. IOW he wants to stress-test his PC's web browsing capability.

Last edited:
@ColinTaylor, unless he has a whole pile of RAM (in the TB's) and a greater than 2 CPU 256 core plus platform, not many, relatively speaking.

At least, not 'many' that will operate in 'real-time'. :)

"I think what he's asking is how many simulated (i.e. bots) web browsing sessions he can run concurrently on his PC, and what software can benchmark this. IOW he wants to stress-test his PC's web browsing capability."
Yes exactly ;) I use Scrapebox and 500 threads is not a problem. But Scrapebox is very light software. I'll try with 1000 threads in the same time.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!