What's new

Diversion How to unblock Diversion false positive

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Olndo Pindaro

Regular Contributor
I had problem to access https://it.wallapop.com/, a sort of spanish ebay . A part the land page the site doesn't load any other page. shutting down diversion now works.
can I insert the site in a whitelist in Diversion so i can avoid to shutdown Diversion? (I am floowded by AliExpress ads)

@thelonelycoder help!

Regards
Olindo

Attachments

• schermata firefox.png
    schermata firefox.png
    136 KB · Views: 21
I had problem to access https://it.wallapop.com/, a sort of spanish ebay . A part the land page the site doesn't load any other page. shutting down diversion now works.
can I insert the site in a whitelist in Diversion so i can avoid to shutdown Diversion? (I am floowded by AliExpress ads)

@thelonelycoder help!

Regards
Olindo
Here's some steps:

1.) Using SSH, open up "diversion"
2.) At the main menu, type "el" to edit lists
3.) type "1", to add to whitelist
4.) type "1" again to add a domain
5.) add your "wallapop.com" domain, hit enter
6.) save, exit and profit

Thanks I done it and works but i whitelisted cdn.cookielaw.org that was the blocked call as in included screenshot.
atam script warning me...
Do you think is better to ad "wollapop.com" ?

Thanks I done it and works but i whitelisted cdn.cookielaw.org that was the blocked call as in included screenshot.
atam script warning me...
Do you think is better to ad "wollapop.com" ?
I would think that "wollapop.com" would include all "*.wollapop.com" subdomains coming off of it... but that's just assuming. That way, if they ever change things in the future, it would continue to whitelist everything. I personally always just add the domain. You could add both to be doubly-sure! :)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!