What's new

I need help from students who studied in Indian universities(computer science)?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shivajikobardan

New Around Here
3RXN5-Q2P_XEKCUabJgdYstT1VD-EPergldgsk4i9okWn8mc8MbYzuB1aJ7Lsx6Dgel3wyU7RJ4BoEgnyoLf0wYtBEbz0dS5Cgqpf7jc26IMFIE1M-RXZ9Zy0UgKWVMCPS2fuBB-NS3lUFaKrmh6Q_g

PugpSqu5X-buh1zvhy8uQAEUvMbPjACoDAm62riqIPDmpbh_sMNIqgEE73tPwfgOpWvkYFvYBVg9P1reKHNXHO3VIWwNcujsq4Su-zG1zUhZjh8FYiLd0ImqQNYbZWfhoshpFMbJt46iuV2ft4AZGHE

3) Design internet network provided with primary and secondary link for IOE with constituent campus(Eastern Campus, Western Campus, Thapathali campus, and pulchowk campus), that are located in different locations. IOE having a control department that contains DNS, DHCP, EMAIL, WEB and DB server. Assume that each campuses have 50 computers and 10 wireless devices. Propose appropriate tools(L1,L2,L3,Firewalls, WAP), physical links for intranet network and also make the BOQ.

These are classic subnetting problems. But I'm not asking for a book that has similar examples like that. I am asking for exact examples like these.

Our course/curriculum/exam_pattern is copied and pasted from Indian textbooks, so I'm pretty sure that there is some book with exact questions in Indian authored textbooks.

My confusions are of course on managing VPN,IDS etc with subnet numbers. (I ofc know what they do and what they're and their theory)

I had saved some answers of this given to me by a person from one forum, but I've lost that data now sadly.

I've looked at computer networks book of anna university but it's not there. Anyone who've studied these, remembers their book names?

The thing is these are pretty easy problem for anyone working with designing networks. Probably hello world of network design. But WE haven't been trained for that, and we've only theoretical knowledge. Since they're not that hard, they're learnable. Plus I already know how to design basic network, subnetting etc, so it's just giving a finishing for me.

Asking here is a long shot--you'd probably have better luck on an India-centric forum, or a computer engineering study group.
I saw your other posts--if you are looking for foundational knowledge in network design, I recommend the Cisco guide for Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA). The certification was retired in 2020, but the knowledge is still relevant. Definitely superior to a 20 pages in an engineering textbook.

Asking here is a long shot--you'd probably have better luck on an India-centric forum, or a computer engineering study group.
I saw your other posts--if you are looking for foundational knowledge in network design, I recommend the Cisco guide for Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA). The certification was retired in 2020, but the knowledge is still relevant. Definitely superior to a 20 pages in an engineering textbook.
I am not sure where the indian forums are. I saw a lot of pakistani forum but not any indian forums till now. Where I can ask general questions. I'll try facebook. Thank you for the answer. It's annoying that our country people made a course without providing the materials to study that course. Regret borning here :( ngl.

I think the point is that one of those posts may have the lost data you've been so careless with?

I know where this is going. Locking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!