What's new

Icon display on gt ax11000 is wrong ?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ToXic_DST

Occasional Visitor
in my gt ax11000 after update to 386.5 icon in chose operation mode displayin icon gt-ac2900???
gtax.jpg

Looks the same on my AX11000. I doubt check and the official FW does show the AX11000 icon. Interesting.
ax11000.jpg

Last edited:
Could be a side effect of me using a non-ROG version of the webui. I'll have to check if the icon can be updated on the non-ROG UI.

QoS scale: that page is 100% identical to the one in the stock firmware (and is not model-specific, the same page is reused by all models).

Code:
merlin@ubuntu-dev:~$ diff -s asuswrt.386-46065-gtax11000/release/src/router/www/AdaptiveQoS_Bandwidth_Monitor.asp amng/release/src/router/www/AdaptiveQoS_Bandwidth_Monitor.asp
Files asuswrt.386-46065-gtax11000/release/src/router/www/AdaptiveQoS_Bandwidth_Monitor.asp and amng/release/src/router/www/AdaptiveQoS_Bandwidth_Monitor.asp are identical

QoS scale: that page is 100% identical to the one in the stock firmware (and is not model-specific, the same page is reused by all models).

Code:
merlin@ubuntu-dev:~$ diff -s asuswrt.386-46065-gtax11000/release/src/router/www/AdaptiveQoS_Bandwidth_Monitor.asp amng/release/src/router/www/AdaptiveQoS_Bandwidth_Monitor.asp
Files asuswrt.386-46065-gtax11000/release/src/router/www/AdaptiveQoS_Bandwidth_Monitor.asp and amng/release/src/router/www/AdaptiveQoS_Bandwidth_Monitor.asp are identical
how to update ??