What's new

incorrect time on my rt ac 88 u

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

royarcher

Very Senior Member
Not sure where to post this so here seems like a good place to start.My router's clock is an hour ahead of the actual time,it states that it is on daylight saving time but it ain't daylight saving time here in Australia at the moment.How can I change it?

On the Administration/System tab confirm your time zone and DST rules for your locale.
It says the time zone is (gmt+10) Canberra, Melbourne,Sydney which is the correct zone because I am in Melbourne but under that in yellow it says * reminder.the system time zone is different from your locale setting then the DST time zone change start and end seem to be butt about eg DST starting 3/ month 2nd sun week & days 2 hours DST time zone change ends 10 month /2nd sun week and days 2 hours when our daylight savings really start on the 6/10 at 2 am and end on the 5/4 at 2 am I'll try and change the start and end times and get back to you thanks Dave

On the Administration/System tab confirm your time zone and DST rules for your locale.
Well that's sort of fixed it the clock is on the correct time now but the day of the month setting can't be changed to Sunday the 6/10.19 because the drop down box only goes up to 5 so I set it to start DST on the Saturday 5/10/19 one day early but I think I can live with that thanks again

Well that's sort of fixed it the clock is on the correct time now but the day of the month setting can't be changed to Sunday the 6/10.19 because the drop down box only goes up to 5 so I set it to start DST on the Saturday 5/10/19 one day early but I think I can live with that thanks again
The number represents which Sunday of the month to change over, not the date.

oh crap your right it should be set to one then I'm a bit pissed my wife's birthday thanks again Dave
Actually the weeks officially start on a Sunday don't they so the week setting should be two .I think I got that right finally good job I don't have to do this while trying to walk a straight line well actually walk at all

Not sure where to post this so here seems like a good place to start.My router's clock is an hour ahead of the actual time,it states that it is on daylight saving time but it ain't daylight saving time here in Australia at the moment.How can I change it?
I had the same problem and noticed that the DST start and end months were set incorrectly in the router. I changed it so DST starts in October and finishes in April and that fixed it. Ref: https://whrl.pl/RezL8f

Edit: Never mind, just realised that this is already answered in one of the posts above

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!