What's new

Insanely huge numbers in Traffic Monitor

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

mxxcon

New Around Here
I have AC68U running latest ASUS firmware(3.0.0.4.386_40558-gc48f410).
Over the last few months I noticed that my Traffic Monitor sometimes shows impossible numbers. From reading some of the old threads here I thought that firmware update would fix. But these crazy numbers have persisted still. I also hoped that performing a hard factory reset would fix this problem(I had to do it because of bad firmware update anyway), but it's still happening.
What is going on and how to fix this?
Screenshot 2020-11-14 033421.png

Same here. It started happening to me about a year ago after a firmware upgrade Fall of 2019. I've submitted feedback via the web gui to ASUS a few time after a new firmware version would come out without fixing the problem. I've heard nothing back, and there's been no fix. The Merlin version of the firmware doesn't have this problem.

Seems that the program wants to subtract from a unsigned integer, and results in an wrap-around. 17,179,869,183 is 0x3ffffffff.

Seems that the program wants to subtract from a unsigned integer, and results in an wrap-around. 17,179,869,183 is 0x3ffffffff.
Why is it happening? I'm not doing anything unusual with my setup or traffic..
Anything I can do to fix this?

Interesting. Mine are super small.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!