What's new

Installing a alarm system...

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

richbanks15

New Around Here
Hey, I was thinking of installing a security alarm monitoring systems in my home. My wife and I are going on a vacation this month, we’ve been planning this for months. We won’t be back until february. We were thinking of spending our new year in Paris. So, for a burglar this would be a great opportunity to break into our home and sweep away all our valuables. So, I want to make sure, everything stays in place even when we are not here. Is there any advice or suggestion or things I need to take care of before going for it.?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have a alarm system in the house and you want to add something to monitor it or you dont have anything and need to buy all at this point?

If you have a a DSC or Honeywell alarm system it might be compatible with envisalink by eyezon, you will get sms, email or push notifications if your alarm system goes off, plus you can see details, like what zone was triggered, arm / disarm system by phone (or a computer).

I have one with a DSC panel and works just fine, installation is really simple.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!