What's new

Interesting article about VPNs

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Not surprised in the least.

Nobody's interest is customer safety/privacy. Profit. (That's Profit, period).

Particularly and in spite of what they state publicly and through other marketing methods.

Ditching Kape was good but he replaced it with a VPN in the cloud? Maybe for a casual user but the cloud? LoL talk about out of the pan and into the fire.....
It kind of sounds like he is basically saying that he didn't even have a bad expierence with a VPN, he just lost trust in one, therefore all VPN are automatically lumped together and not worth using anymore? A little silly if you ask me. There are good VPNs out there in both pay and free category. And there are also very bad evil ones in those caregory... For paid category I would suggest Mullvad, I use them myself and they are the most privacy friendly VPN I have ever seen. Can anyone else name another VPN that offers 5 port forwards, 5 conns, wireguard or ovpn, and does not use email for signup? They don't even use a login or password, only a 16 digit numeric hash that you MUST remember. It's rediculous that in this day and age most paid VPNs require an email address to sign up. BTW For the free category I would suggest Riseup or Calyx. Ive use both and both work well and are extremely privacy friendly, but do not work on routers, only personal devices.

Do your own research folks and don't rely on Big Magazines or other reviews or even me to dictate what you do. You must figuratively reach out and grab privacy with your hands and hold on for dear life!

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!