What's new

Internet Speed page (AdaptiveQoS_InternetSpeed.asp) setting iframe height too small

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ADFHogan

Regular Contributor
Hey folks,

Have noticed that when using Firefox 99.0 or Chromium 102.0.5005.27 on my Linux desktop, even after flushing cache/cookies/site data etc., that the "internet_speed.html" iframe loaded within "AdaptiveQoS_InternetSpeed.asp" page has a height of only 150 pixels.

If I open the frame in a new window - it's fine (albeit without a lot of formatting).
If I scroll the iframe down, it is functional.

Shouldn't this frame occupy the full area provided by the height of the side menu?

Hey folks,

Have noticed that when using Firefox 99.0 or Chromium 102.0.5005.27 on my Linux desktop, even after flushing cache/cookies/site data etc., that the "internet_speed.html" iframe loaded within "AdaptiveQoS_InternetSpeed.asp" page has a height of only 150 pixels.

If I open the frame in a new window - it's fine (albeit without a lot of formatting).
If I scroll the iframe down, it is functional.

Shouldn't this frame occupy the full area provided by the height of the side menu?
With Firefox 99.0 64 bit on Arch Linux I do not see that. Looks as good as Firefox 99 or 100 on OSX or WIndows 10 or 11.

Edit: Tried it with Firefox 99.0.1 on Ubuntu 22.04 and that looks good as well. What distro and version are you using?

Last edited:
Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:99.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/99.0 is main browser. I'm still on 20.04 LTS and haven't moved to 22.04 yet as 22.04 drops support for nvidia-340 and nouveau has been unrealiable in my past experiences with it (yeah, I'm rockin' a Core i7 from 2010).

Ok.. if, in a clean browser session, I log into the router web admin via HTTP - no problems.
If I log in via HTTPS - the problem appears.
If I switch back to HTTP - problem persists.

So maybe it's an HTTPS/caching related issue?

I had a similar experience a while ago.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!