What's new

iOS Shortcut for Diversion

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

thelonelycoder

Part of the Furniture
This is a shortcut for the iOS Shortcuts app

July 01 2022: Version 1.4 released.

See the iOS Shortcut page on diversion.ch for instructions.

aGtVxdB.png

Last edited:
Reserved post

Will this work if the router requires a private key to login?

Thank you for this! Looks like everything is working except if I select the Count Ads options, it crashes my shortcuts app.

Thank you for this! Looks like everything is working except if I select the Count Ads options, it crashes my shortcuts app.
What are the total, week and new numbers from Diversion?

You could also check what Diversion says when running this specific command Shortcuts runs in the SSH terminal:
Code:
diversion ac sh

It doesn't do anything for me unfortunately. Unless Im missing something.

Where do I check for this? Sorry Im new to Diversion.
Did you (force) update Diversion? I only uploaded the changed files before posting this new thread.

Where do I check for this? Sorry Im new to Diversion
Enter ac in Diversion. The ads counter stats are in the header.

Reactions: #TY
I too am getting the Shortcut app crash when I select the Update Ads Counter button.

I have updated Diversion to the latest version. A further update check says ‘no update available’.

I have updated Diversion to the latest version. A further update check says ‘no update available’.
Do a forced update. The version number hasn't changed, but there will be a change behind the scenes for this iOS shortcut. The same happened with me and the forced update fixed it (instructions further up in the posts)

Thank you!

That did it.

Works here, thank you much appreciated.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!