What's new

IPv6 address in Client List?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

nitro001

Regular Contributor
Hello,
I recently upgraded my AC-66U to a 3100 and am now able to run the latest firmware and feature set, running much better as well. I ran the Merlin 380 firmware in the last one was well. I also have enabled IPv6, and had that enabled in the old router as well, using the built-in DHCP-PD system.

What I am looking for, and perhaps its there and I can't find it, is the DHCP table for IPv6 somewhere in the interface similar to that which is already displayed for IPv4 in the Client List. Does this exist in the Web Interface somewhere and I just don't see it? Something that would match up the IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.

I am looking for this as I see some odd domains being blocked from diversion on the router and they route back to the IPv6 addresses and not the IPv4 and an nslookup/ping doesn't seem to resolve back to the IPv6 to figure it out either and want to isolate the machine/app that is causing it if there is one. If I can't find it, or it doesn't exist, then I am going to have to turn off IPv6.

Thanks in advance.