Diversion Is Diversion still active?

• ATTENTION! You'll notice a Prefix dropdown when you create a thread. If your post applies to one of the topics listed, please use that Prefix for your post. When browsing the thread list you can use the Prefix to filter the view.
  • ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

TheMorpN

Regular Contributor
Hi,

I've been using Diversion almost since the beginning, when it was called AB-Solution. I love it and works very well. However, I have not seen any updates for well over 6+ months. I was just wondering if this is still active or no longer be worked on.

Thanks

TheMorpN

Regular Contributor
I know the site. I go there quite often. I am asking if the project is still active. There has not been any updates on Diversion for a very long time.

jsbeddow

Or it might just be so stable it hasn't needed any "fixin". Hard to believe in today's world, right?

nikr

Regular Contributor
Looking at the site. It seems there was an update almost every month up until May or last year and then it suddenly stopped. Seems author is mostly focused on WebUI at the moment based on last update on Diversion. Site is still getting updated.

JT Strickland

things that aint broke dont need fixin

thelonelycoder

Part of the Furniture
lol.. Welcome back!!!
There is not a single day that goes by without me checking in here. I just don't have the time to do much more at this time.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!