What's new

Issue Connecting to Certain Sites?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

You must be running an Asus router. That site is blocked by Trend Micro as it is classified as a Phishing site.

Some of you may be interested to see the Sentinel View page from Turris :

Sentinel View

Although you'll see "attacker countries" remember that most hits are bots that have used insecure / infected systems so an attack from say China could have originated anywhere.

There is a graylist of offending IP addresses available for download on the page.

Last edited:
Thanks to this posting, I received similar error, until I disabled AIProtection.
The thing is, with AIProtection, it managed to protect two-way IPS a couple of times on my home network.

As I'm using asuswrt-merlin; do you have any other suggestion that type of firewall that I could use/install on the router itself?
I've also installed skynet on it too.
Thanks

Thanks to this posting, I received similar error, until I disabled AIProtection.
The thing is, with AIProtection, it managed to protect two-way IPS a couple of times on my home network.

As I'm using asuswrt-merlin; do you have any other suggestion that type of firewall that I could use/install on the router itself?
I've also installed skynet on it too.
Thanks
By design the router will block any inbound access that isn't sent to a forwarded port, so it's generally sufficient to protect a home network. If you want to improve your network's security, I suggest using a filtering DNS service like Quad9 or Cleanbrowsing.

I suggest using a filtering DNS service like Quad9 or Cleanbrowsing.
Thanks for your reply, the DNS service is good to make sure you browse is safe (outbound), how about dealing with inbound attack? Just use the built in Asus firewall and the usual best practice for not port forwarding any thing?

Thanks

Just use the built in Asus firewall and the usual best practice for not port forwarding any thing?
That's correct. If you don't forward any port and don`t open any service to the WAN (like SSH/webui), then every connection attempt will be blocked by the default firewall.

Inbound filtering mostly makes sense if you are exposing services to the Internet.