What's new

Skynet Issue with Onedrive

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Goned75

Regular Contributor
Hi,

I have issues with Skynet and Onedrive.

When Skynet is enable - I'm not able to connect to onedrive.
When I disable Skynet - Onedrive is ok.

Anyone have this issue too ?

Thanks,
Regards,

I had...
I finally decided to remove Skynet, in the last months the numbers of false negative raised to an alarming rate. Every week a lot of legitimate websites was blocked.
Now I only use unbound with urlhaus and the default trendmicro protection.
Hi,

I have issues with Skynet and Onedrive.

When Skynet is enable - I'm not able to connect to onedrive.
When I disable Skynet - Onedrive is ok.

Anyone have this issue too ?

Thanks,
Regards,

I had...
I finally decided to remove Skynet, in the last months the numbers of false negative raised to an alarming rate. Every week a lot of legitimate websites was blocked.
Now I only use unbound with urlhaus and the default trendmicro protection.
Do you get any firewall stats in unbound? I have been using Skynet and also enabled firewall in unbound. So far all the counts are logged in Skynet and nothing in unbound DNS firewall. Perhaps Skynet takes precedence?

Do you get any firewall stats in unbound? I have been using Skynet and also enabled firewall in unbound. So far all the counts are logged in Skynet and nothing in unbound DNS firewall. Perhaps Skynet takes precedence?

Well I haven't enabled the unbound logging features so I don't know.
If I try to connect to some blacklisted sites the connection fails,, so I think it works ;-)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!