What's new

JFFS custom scripts and configs

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

porfavorhelp

Regular Contributor
I want to disable JFFS custom scripts and configs. Do i will have problem with the router? I just wat to disable it

It shouldn't be a problem. But none of us can say for sure because we don't know anything about your router or how it's configured.

What router? What firmware? What scripts and custom configs did you have enabled?

Holistically, yes, you will have a problem, eventually. We just can't predict when.

What router? What firmware? What scripts and custom configs did you have enabled?

Holistically, yes, you will have a problem, eventually. We just can't predict when.
I have a GT-AX11000 with merlin firmware installed. My configuration are the default with nextdns client installed on the router, but I saw that JFFS custom scripts and configs are enabled by default. should I disable it?

I have a GT-AX11000 with merlin firmware installed. My configuration are the default with nextdns client installed on the router, but I saw that JFFS custom scripts and configs are enabled by default. should I disable it?
The nextdns client requires custom scripts enabled.

Just don’t enable router admin access from outside your LAN. and set a good password. Usual stuff