What's new

just an FYI

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ct1615

Regular Contributor
went to smallnetbuilder.com this morning through Firefox and received the message below

Bitdefender (my Anti-virus) has blocked this page
This website was blocked to prevent a malware from reaching your device. Malware can cause your device to slow down or it can steal your private information.

I understand the risks, take me there anyway

** went through google search and had no issue

That could be a holdover from the problem we had back in October. The site is now scanned multiple times per day to detect changes. There have been none since the hacks were removed.

In the future, please PM me directly for problems like this. I don't read every thread in every forum.

I visited the front page soon after reading it this morning, and neither Chrome's malware blacklist nor Trend Micro's WRS on my router reported anything abnormal. Could it have been caused by a specific ad?

Unlikely. More likely the flag was set during the October problem and hasn't been rechecked.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!