What's new

Just looking for alittle info on my log with possibly onvp issue?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Ressegger

Occasional Visitor
Hello I had a weird issue alittle bit ago and am hoping some people could take A look at the log and let me know if it's just a mess up in settings, maybee with open vpn, or DNS or if it's a security issue, I have everything closed to wan except for vpn (server) witch I use the client on my phone (android) to connect to my Lan for loging in to the routers web access and to connect to my nas. Is there a easy way to upload the log file directly or should I just copy and past it instead.

-And thank you in advance to anyone that spares there time, I really do appreciate it.

You have to state the issue you think you have.

And, if possible, the time range when you think it happened.

Basically I noticed the internet becoming arratic and eventually stopping I went and checked the log and it seems little out of normal. Basically I saw that right around when the issue started that the time will change from mid December to March 4, and then it will say flag mismatch and that the hub has no ports.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!