What's new

Keep the Dark Knight N66u or Return for refund?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Keep or Exchange?????

• Netgear Wndr3800

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Linksys E4200

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rick23

New Around Here
Hey guys I bought this router for better wifi performance and DLNA feature

When I got the route the DLNA feature was not working at all I recently upgraded to the latest firmware .102 and got the DLNA feature working on my Sammy Bluray & TV but it only worked for a day it has been about a week already and I can't get the DLNA feature to work at all tried formatting the drive fat32 ntfs ext3 and nothing the only thing I can do is stream to any PC that isis connected to the router I know its not the files

I want a working product I paid to much for a router that has firmware issues

NOW do I keep this router and hope that ASUS gets their act together or simply just return it get the Netgear wndr3800 or one of the two Linksys E4200 versions

HELP ME DECIDE

Bail out while you still can.

I couldn't get Asus to fix the N56U with it's NAS, DLNA issues. I don't think they have someone that really understands hard drives, SAMBA and DLNA.

If you still have time to return, go for it. Get something else that works "out of the box".

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!