What's new

Kill Switch Script installation Help.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Ramlal

Occasional Visitor
Trying to install @eibgrad kill switch, but router is not accepting it. Any help greatly appreciated.
5718D68B-FE34-4067-8F1F-A806027F2959.jpeg

You're meant to create a file and put those lines in it and then save the file. You're not meant to blindly type them into the command line.

I was told that disabling NAT will kill traffic outgoing via WAN if VPN tunnel is down, but someone in my work who knows bit of networking told me that’s not true. If I disable NAT ip will leak. The packet will travel, but you won’t get response back. Is it true?

How? Thanks
I have no idea where you got that script from of what instructions you were meant to follow.

I was told that disabling NAT will kill traffic outgoing via WAN if VPN tunnel is down, but someone in my work who knows bit of networking told me that’s not true. If I disable NAT ip will leak. The packet will travel, but you won’t get response back. Is it true?
I don't know which NAT setting you're referring to. If it's the setting at WAN > Internet Connection > Enable NAT do not disable that because your router will not work properly.

I have no idea where you got that script from of what instructions you were meant to follow.

I don't know which NAT setting you're referring to. If it's the setting at WAN > Internet Connection > Enable NAT do not disable that because your router will not work properly.
I found it here, there are no instructions though.
63B0CCB7-5F0F-49FF-93D2-A79040239704.jpeg

t’s @ibegrad script to kill all traffic if vpn is down

Here, read it carefully: