LAN Connection to 192.168.49.1

dcsang

Occasional Visitor
I am consistently receiving warnings from ESET that my browsers are attempting to communicate with 192.168.49.1 on a random UDP port. ESET reposts the company as Google LLC. I have the following installed: Diversion, Skynet, YazFi, conmon, uiDivStats, uiScribe, YazDHCP, nsrum, and scribe. How can I determine what is associated with that IP?

dcsang

Occasional Visitor
All VPNs disabled and guest networks 1-3 are usung 192.168.2.0, ...3.0, ...4.0 respectively (guest network 1 and associated 5GHz segments disabled).

ColinTaylor

Part of the Furniture
Any Kodi/AnyCast/Miracast/WeCast/WiFi-Direct devices?

dcsang

Occasional Visitor
Yes, I have a Firestick with KODI and ROKU. I didn't think to check them because nothing's changed with those devices and I started seeing the ESET warnings about a month ago. Will report back. Thank you for the suggestions!

dcsang

Occasional Visitor
I really did research this before posting, and came up empty, but your suggestions pointed me in the right direction. Although I can't locate that specific IP anywhere in the settings/config, others suggest it is the address the remote uses to communicate with the Firestick. Why my browser is trying to connect to that IP is another story. Thank you @ColinTaylor.