What's new

Latest merlin firmware on Asus RT-AC88U i'm noob ?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

sweaat

New Around Here
Hi all my name is sweaat , i m in trouble. i have have just receive a fresh asus router: RT-AC88U, and i want simply change the IP of local network and the vlan the apply button does nothing:
the default ip is 192.168.1.1 and the mask is 255.255.255.0. on the config DHCP server it's start ip at: 192.168.1.2 and finish at 192.168.1.253.
I just want to assign a ip: 192.168.0.1 and a dhcp who strat at: 192.168.0.2 and finish at 192.168.0.253.
the apply button does nothing. i just change 1 by 0 !!!

did i miss something ?

ps: i have update the original firmware again and again and reset again and again.. : same, and i hoped the merlin maybe, solved the problem.. it's same.
an other problem too i cant activate enable static ip on the DHCP server and i can't return to the language in english... wow i'm so noob ?

Make sure no browser ad-blockers are active for the router URL. What is the firmware version exactly? "Latest" can be ambiguous because there's a beta test going on now for the next version.

Hi bro... U-Block was the problem.. i spent all my afternoon 2 pm to 7pm....Damn me !!!!! i was on 2 laptop.. so i was thinking that the problem could no comes from 2 PC.... ublock is on 2 pc....
Thanks a lot Bro.. i need to apologize to my wife and kids , i was mad with this router....

ill sleep like a baby now... and one more time thanks mister !!!

Hi bro... U-Block was the problem.. i spent all my afternoon 2 pm to 7pm....Damn me !!!!! i was on 2 laptop.. so i was thinking that the problem could no comes from 2 PC.... ublock is on 2 pc....
Thanks a lot Bro.. i need to apologize to my wife and kids , i was mad with this router....

ill sleep like a baby now... and one more time thanks mister !!!
Welcome to the forum

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!