What's new

LED Control Script

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

TheLyppardMan

Very Senior Member
I have the led scheduler script running on my router, but if I unistall it, I cannot manually control the leds. If I try to turn them off, the router's web page just logs me out and when I log back in, the leds are still enabled. I've tried setting the script to manual disabled and that works, but once again, if I then uninstall the script, the leds come back on and cannot be disabled. I've also tried rebooting the router, but the issue persists. Any ideas? Should I perhaps try rebooting the router without the flash drive connected?

Having discovered this morning that I also couldn't change the Wi-Fi channel prompted me to think again about this issue and I'm glad to say that I have discovered the cause of the problem. The culprit was Avast Antitrack Premium. Even disabling it temporarily did not solve the problem, but having subsequentally added router.asus.com to the allowed websites list has given me a resolution.